(not a sleepover)
By appointment only. Email [email protected] for more info
- Paranormal Investigations can start as soon as 7 p.m. and end no later than 10 a.m. the following day.
- Price: $300.00 ( Up to 15 quest max.)
- A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of $250 is required before your date can be confirmed
- $50.00 due upon arrival.
- (this goes toward the total amount)
After confirmation of your requested date please mail your contract and deposit to Loveland Castle PO Box 26 Loveland, Ohio 45140. Make a Check or money order payable to “Knights of the Golden Trail”
Wine Tasting Experience
For More Info and tickets, follow the Link below.
The Castle does NOT offer booking for the following:
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are answers to some of the most asked questions about the Castle.
- Question: Is it a real castle?
- Answer: Yes, a thousand years ago when the Roman Empire occupied Britain, they built hundreds of keeps just like Harry’s. It is full-scale, except for the Ballroom, which is a 1/5 replica of the ballroom Harry used as a field hospital in WWI.
- Question: When is it open?
- Answer: We are now in our Winter schedule “Weekends Only” Saturday ans Sunday’s 11 AM to 5 PM
- Question: How much does it cost to visit?
- Answer: The cost is $5.00 per person, and children 5 and under are free. On “Special Event” prices may vary.
- Question: Are there tour guides?
- Answer: No, It is a self-guided tour. However, The Knight on duty may give you a brief history Of Sir Harry and or his Castle. Also, there is a 3 interview Video and a short Documentary Of Sir Harry’s time in Boot Camp During WWI, which should answer most of your curiosities
- Question: Is there food and drinks available at the Castle?
- Answer: There are picnic tables, benches, walls, towers, gardens.…picnic spots like you have never seen picnic spots! Bring your own food and drinks and take in all the vast beauty while you picnic here at the castle. If you’re coming in a large group please make arrangements to take your garbage with you when you leave.
- Question: Are there restrooms at the Castle?
- Answer: The Castle has 2 Portables at the south end of the parking lot.
- Question: What do I bring for an overnight at the Castle?
- Answer: First, you need to know what amenities are available or not available. The Castle still uses the same well Sir Harry himself dug over 50 years ago. Unfortunately, this means that water is in short supply, so you will need to bring your own water. This also means that there are NO indoor plumbing facilities for public use, the Castle has two Portables at the entrance to the parking lots. On the food front, we have the fire ring Sir Harry built years ago. It is perfect for scout-type cookouts. When Harry’s stove failed it wasn’t replaced, meaning there are no indoor cooking facilities.
- Question: Where do I sleep during an overnight?
- Answer: The entire second floor is available for sleeping areas. Literally. Even the Knights lay their sleeping bags out on the floor when staying at the Castle! The Castle is hot in the summer and cold in the winter, so come prepared according to the weather.
- Question: What activities are their for kids at the Castle?
- Answer: Every group that stays overnight at the Castle gets a full tour, plus the Knight on duty will always be available to answer any questions about Sir Harry and the Castle (don’t forget to ask about the Castle ghosts…if you dare!). In the German Game room there are handmade games, like chess and checkers, plus puzzles that Sir Harry and the Knights have created. The fire-ring is perfect for a bonfire, though you may one to bring a little wood in case what you find around the Castle isn’t suitable. It is also great for marshmallows and smores! Personally I have always felt that snipe hunts are great fun for new members to a group, but that’s just me.
- Question: Does the castle still do Scouts Overknights?
- Answer: Yes the castle still offers overnight stays to the scouts. All the information can be found on the services page.